November 13, 2014

post everyday?

Hey blogosphere!

I'm back and I'm trying something new. I would like to try to post everyday with each day of the week having a theme. Most of them will be very short. Here's what I've come up with:

Study Sunday - Bible studies and devotionals, etc
hyMnonday - hymn lyrics, music, and history
Tunes Tuesday - modern music and videos
AWEdnesday - pictures and videos to remind us to be in awe of God (pronounced "Awe Wednesday")
Verse Thursday - God's Word
Fact Friday - Bible facts, history, etc.
Silly Saturday - comics from Reverend Fun and videos from Blimey Cow are some examples

What do you think? I'm not a professional blogger. I'm not even a good writer, but I will try to keep this going. Here we go!

Sincerely,
a modern nun

No comments:

Post a Comment